Outdoor Pool Table Cloth for 7 Ft and 8 Ft Tables
Our outdoor pool table cloth is designed specifically for outdoor use. The cloth is soft, breathable, solution-dyed acrylic that is UV, water and mildew resistant. In addition it is designed to not noticeably shrink or stretch. Both sides of the cloth are the same, meaning either side can be exposed to weather.
Outdoor pool table cloth should not be used for indoor pool tables or competitive play. The play and ball roll characteristics are a little different from a standard pool table cloth.
The cloth comes with enough material to cover both the playfield and rails for any 7' or 8' size table. The rail cloth will be pre cut into 6 sections. We stock 10 different color options for immediate fulfillment (based on inventory).
CARE AND CLEANING
One of the best ways to keep your charcoal grey outdoor pool table felt looking good is to brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the cloth and wipe up spills or clean soon after a stain occurs. The quicker you clean spills and stains, the easier they can be removed.
Try this first… With a new spill or stain on your outdoor felt.
- Blot (don’t rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth. For oil-based spills, apply an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge
- Spray on a mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry
Try this next… If your first try doesn’t get the stain completely out.
Prepare a solution of 1/4 cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water. Use a soft bristle brush to clean, allowing the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow billiard cloth to air dry.
Mold and Mildew Stains
Our charcoal grey outdoor pool table felt does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances if not removed from the cloth. To remove mold or mildew
- Prepare a solution of 1 cup of bleach and ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of water.
- Spray on entire area and allow to soak into the cloth for 15 minutes.
- Clean entire surface area with a sponge, clean white towel or very soft bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry
Retreating Outdoor Billiard Cloth
Our charcoal grey outdoor pool table felt is treated with a proprietary water and stain repellant finish that is designed to last for several years, but may require replenishing after a thorough cleaning. We recommend using 303® Fabric Guard™. It’s available on the 303 Fabric Guard website.
Applying 303 Fabric Guard
- Clean the outdoor pool felt, using one of the cleaning methods
- Allow the felt to completely air dry
- Apply 303 Fabric Guard in a well-ventilated are following instructions on the container.
- Apply 303 in a thin, even coat and allow fabric to dry completely.
- Apply a second thin, even coating of 303. (Two light coatings are more effective in restoring felt water resistance than a single heavy coating).