Sterling Bar Return
Nutmeg, Port, Black Cherry, Old English
Absolutely love the Sterling Return. We also purchased the 92' Sterling bar. Both are beautifully made. Very easy final assembly to the Sterling bar. Was packaged so well you could drop it from an airplane and not damage it. We are very satisfied.
The Finishing Touch
Our experience in the furniture business combined with our close relationship with the experts at Valspar put us at an advantage over our competition by allowing us to put a "fine furniture finish" on all Legacy billiard tables and game room furniture.
Each piece of furniture, shuffleboard and pool table item of our manufacturing line gets the same 14 step process.
Item is cleaned of any debris.
Stain 40% color.
Stain 60% color.
Wash coat (PU base AKZO) oven.
Glaze 95% color.
Base coat (PU base) oven.
Shading stain 100% color.
Add base coat.
Add top coat.
Add final top coat.
Please use this guide when choosing your finish. Take note that not every finish is available on all items. We limit the number of finishes on certain items to keep our cost down and this translates into savings for you.
Please agree to the Installation Terms and Conditions before checking out.
Home Owner Responsibilities:
- Allocate a minimum of 2 hours for completion of product installation.
- Allow safe vehicle access as close as possible to the room.
- Clear a designated area sufficient for installation of all furniture items.
- Please remove any impeding fixtures or furniture prior to installer's arrival.
- Provide easy access to electrical power outlets in the room or an adjacent room.
- Provide proper floor protection for both: the delivery pathway and in the room.
- Position area rugs prior to installation.
- Billiard Lights are to be installed prior to, or following the installation AND never during the installation.
Stairs and Mileage Charges
Mileage charges of $2 per mile apply for installation and/or services outside of a 35 mile radius from the installer's place of business. Mileage charges are accumulated one way only and begin on the 36th mile.
Legacy will locate the nearest authorized installer to you. You will be contacted prior to shipping if you will incur any additional mileage charges.
Any additional charges are to be paid directly to the authorized installer at the time the service is performed.
Installers are not authorized, trained or insured to install billiard lights, wall racks, dartboard cabinets or any other product that requires assembly or installation. They will only install the billiard table or shuffleboard you have chosen installation for.