Fed Ex Shipping
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders over $1,000
Expedited Shipping Options
Convenient Ground, 3-Day, 2-Day, or 1-Day service
Questions & Answers
How long will it take my order to ship?
We ask that you allow at least 5-10 business days for your order to ship. We factor in transit times with freight carriers and whether or not you select 3 Star or 5 Star installations on pool table and shuffleboard installs. In most instances orders ship within 5-10 business days, however during peak season it could take longer. A tracking number will be emailed to you when you order ships.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free with any purchase over $1,000. Any purchases under $1,000 shipping charges will be calculated during the checkout process. *Please Note: Due to higher labor costs, there are specific zip codes (New York City, Long
Island, Boston MA areas) that carry a $250 delivery surcharge fee.
I live in Canada. Do you sell to customers in Canada?
We only ship in the continental United States. However, we have Authorized Dealers in Canada. Please use our Dealer Locator or contact us to find a dealer near you. Click on tab “see it in person” then chose “find a dealer” and enter your zip code. If a dealer is in your area, the store(s) will populate on the left of the screen.
What about Alaska, Hawaii?
We don't deliver to Alaska or Hawaii or outside of the U.S., however we can accommodate any customer who is arranging their own delivery. We will coordinate the delivery and ship to your freight forwarder at no extra charge.
*Please Note: Your pool table or shuffleboard warranty is voided, when not installed by a legacy authorized dealer or installer.
I would like to schedule my delivery in the near future, is that possible?
No problem, you can place your order now and we will hold it in our warehouse until you are ready. Complete your order on our website or by phone by calling (866) 953-4272. A customer service specialist will be able to assist you in
scheduling a future delivery.
There are no local stores in my area? Is my delivery still free?
As long as your order is over $1,000 we offer free home delivery to all residences within the Continental U.S. (excluding AK and HI). There are a few exceptions where a delivery surcharge may apply. If you live in a rural area that is 35 miles or more away from a city or a location where access by a freight delivery truck might be restricted, or is 35 miles over the installer or dealers place of business you will be charged a small mileage fee.
See additional information below on terms and conditions when purchasing a pool table and shuffleboard.
Please agree to the Terms & Conditions before checking out.
Home Owners Responsibilities:
- Allocate a minimum of two hours for completion of product installation.
- Allow safe vehicle access as close as possible to the room.
- Clear a designated area sufficient for installation of all furniture items.
- Please remove any impeding fixtures or furniture prior to installer’s arrival.
- Provide easy access to electrical power outlets in the room or an adjacent room.
- Provide proper floor protection for both: the delivery pathway and in the room.
- Position area rugs prior to installation
- Billiard Lights are to be installer prior to, or following the installation AND never during the installation.
Stairs & Mileage Charges
- Stair charges are $35 per flight of stairs. (5 or more, limit 14) * For 3-star installation all items need to be placed in the room, your product will be installed. This should be done prior to installer’s arrival.
- Mileage charges of $2 per mile apply for installation and/or services outside a 35 mile radius from the installers place of business. Mileage charges are accumulated one way only and begin on the 36th mile.
Legacy will locate the nearest Authorized Dealer or Installer near you. You will be contacted prior to shipping to be advised of any additional mileage charges.
Any additional charges are to be paid directly to the authorized installer at the time the service is performed.
Installers are not authorized, trained or insured to install billiard lights, wall racks,
dartboard cabinets or any other product that requires assembly or installation.
They will only install the billiard table or shuffleboard you have chosen