CALL US 1-866-953-4272



What are shuffleboard discs called?

Shuffleboard discs are often referred to as pucks, although they may also be called weights or quotis.  They are made of plastic.

Leave a Reply

Free Buying Guides

Get all the pertinent information you need BEFORE buying your Pool Table or Game Room furnishings. Download our Game Room Design and Pool Table Buying Guide.

*Legacy respects your privacy, please read more